Sunday, July 8, 2012

HappyUknowit

Yeah, got few new song ideas that are in the early stages. As you know by
now, these will take way too long to reach completion. I hope they're worth
the wait. In the meantime, I recently did some sax and backup vocal work
on a song from my good friend and former LSD guitarist Gabe. The tune is
a punk/metal version of a well known children's song. Think of something
along the lines of NOFX. Check it out.

Also, I'm on my 3rd version of the well-worn Kicbal Studio. Once a vast
underground lair of home studio wizardry and an occasional doubling as
a guest bedroom. Then as a smaller suburban phoenix office/guest
bed/graphic design studio. And now relegated to a corner of my master
bedroom after our 3rd child Britta took residence. Oh well, hopefully the
music is improving even if the creative space is not.


Thanks for listening.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kicbal, is Gabe an "LSD" artist as you noted, or an "LDS" artist? just askin'... ;o)

    Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. You read correctly. "LSD" short for LoveSeat Daredevil. The band that we both played in during the later part of the 90's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, yes, Love Seat Daredevil--I always thought that was a great name!

    ReplyDelete